Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"He screamed - actually *screamed* at some total strangers sitting in our seats..."

You know what royally pisses me off?  Someone who completely misrepresents themselves in a sad attempt to please others.  You know what pisses me off more than that?  When the other people actually buy into their act.  Especially when they are people I care about.  Ugh, I am physically ill thinking about it right now.  Is there no justice in the world?  Will these people ever be exposed for who they really are?  Knowing that retribution exists would help me sleep better at night.  The more people that their fraudulent representation fools, the angrier I get inside.  And no one else can see it.  Does anyone understand how frustrating that is?  It's like on Friends, when Rachel is dating Tommy...Ross keeps seeing Tommy yell and totally freak out on people for no reason.  Ross knows that the real Tommy has anger issues and isn't very nice at all.  None of the other five can see it though and they just make fun of Ross, saying he's jealous.  The only big difference between that and my situation is in the end, they all find out Ross was right when they see Tommy being a maniacal jerk.  And no one is seeing anything that accredits my claims.  So I'm stuck being bitter.  But at least I'm not pretending.

No comments:

Post a Comment